Our partnership law office is situated in the heart of Pápa, in the shopping street. You can find it on the first floor of a historic corner building over the branch of Budapest Bank. We formed our rooms matching the outside appearance preserving the elegancy of the patinated more than 100-year-old building. We equipped it with all the furniture and technical developments which make our work comfortable.
About the history of our office
Decsi Law Office was founded in 1998 by dr Decsi János – had been in practice as an individual attorney for decades by then – and dr Decsi Péter who joined his father graduating from the university in 1993. Some lawyer-candidates and some secretariats have been helping our work since the establishment. (Sometimes we provide opportunities for some law students to do their practice as well.) Decsi Dóra has been doing the secretarial duties since 2006 making the atmosphere of the office more homely.
Establishing our partnership office was a logical step during the changes in 1990s, when the legislation became more intensive, the private enterprises became consummate, a number of foreign clients appeared.
We intend to organise our work so that our most experienced colleagues can deal with certain types of cases. We have set up a task force to solve the most complex law cases rapidly and professionally. It is important for us that at least one lawyer be in the office during the business hours to provide urgent arrangements for our clients.
Our governing principle is a practical and client-centred approach to legal tasks, quick reaction to legal problems.
We think that a possible settlement with compromise will serve our clients’ interests rather than a long, uncertain outcome of a legal procedure.
We do our best to inform our clients involving them in the procedure, providing opportunities for them to consult with us continuously how to make the best possible decisions.
Three lawyer’s studies furnished homogeneously and two air-conditioned meeting-rooms, a waiting-room (in summer with an open-roof-terrace), a kitchenette and a filing cabinet make it possible to deal with different clients at the same time. We can meet them in comfortable, discreet circumstances.
Our office owns the most up-to-date computer network and telecommunication technology. We have constant internet access to the database of the Ministry of Justice and the whole database /TAKARNET/ of the Ministry of Agriculture and we have online access to other data banks needed for our work.
- E-proceedings: We arrange our proceedings with companies through online administration. So we can provide duty and fee reductions, a registration of a company before deadline for our clients. (The fee of the registration of a company / registration of changes this way is only 20% of the paper-based proceeding.)
- TAKARNET - a country-wide online register of title deeds: We can obtain the data of real estates and proprietorship registers from all the Hungarian land offices in a few seconds.
- News about offices: There is up-to-date access to the details of a company, you can learn about your partners if they are in liquidation or dissolution. You can get information about ownership stakes and certificates of incorporations.
- COMPLEX - online database: Our office subscribes to the biggest Hungarian provision of law, so we can obtain the daily updated e-database of all the valid texts of the legislation of Hungary and EU.
- E-signature: For the sake of the safety of clients’ legal transactions the act of 2007 LXIV enables the lawyers with an e-signature to check the validity and congruency of the official certificates shown to them (identity cards, driving licences, passports) at the record office of the personal details, postal addresses, driving licences, travel documents or at the central record office of foreign-speaking people to avoid the possible violation of legal rights.
- Digital filing and archiving system: Every incoming and outgoing post and document is scanned and filed in our office making our administration faster and simpler. All the database of our computers is saved while filing this way we try to avoid any loss of the data.
- Electronic mails: Our office is available both via our webpage and e-mail address. We welcome all your posts.